One single membership includes you, your partner and children - up to the age of 18
Join us Today
Our organisation is here to support you and your family. For a small contribution each week, you and your family can take advantage of the many benefits the NZ Firefighters Welfare Society offers.
Who can join?
Membership of the NZ Firefighters Welfare Society is open to all employees of Fire and Emergency New Zealand as well as any person that has a close association with Fire and Emergency New Zealand.
The following are those that the Board feel have a close association with Fire and Emergency New Zealand and are therefore eligible to join.
- Members of volunteer fire brigades
- Members of a volunteer rural fire force
- Career Firefighters employed by FENZ
- Other FENZ employees
- Airport crash fire service employees
- Employees of the Firefighters Welfare Society
- Employees of the UFBA
- A members child, upon reaching 19 years of age
- Members of an ambulance service, within NZ (paid or voluntary)
- Appointed office holders of the society, (treasurer, secretary)
- Members and employees of the NZ Firefighters Credit Union
- Employees of the NZ Professional Firefighters Union
- Persons who have retired from FENZ within 12 months of application
- Any other person as approved by the Welfare Society Board