Healthcare99 is designed to provide members of the New Zealand Firefighters’ Welfare Society and their whanau with assistance with Healthcare during illness.
Healthcare99 provides a mutual fund to assist in meeting medical costs such as:
Surgery and specialists
How is Healthcare 99 different to regular insurance?
- We are a Mutual Fund owned by its members. That means firefighters are helping firefighters
- Governed by the Board means we make the rules, we constantly look for ways to improve your cover & benefits
- You only pay premiums for the first 2 children until age 19
- No further age banding increase past age 70
- Premiums are not based on risk factors such as smoking, family history or high-risk occupation\
- Pre-approved claims can be paid directly to your treatment provider
- Dedicated Claims administration with Gallagher Bassett